Blending a spirit of celebration and a flair for imagination, The Camby Hotel is more than an elegant urban respite. This is a vibrant and engaging experience ‚ a boutique hotel in Phoenix for savvy travelers who demand flavor in their business and distinction in their play.
The Mechanic responsibilities include:
• Clean machines and parts using solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
• Dismantle machines for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
• Install and replace machine parts according to production specifications.
• Replace or repair metal, wood, leather, glass, or other lining in machines.
• Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and detect problems.
• Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, and supplies so that stock can be maintained and replenished.
• Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair.
• Experience of 2-5 years preferred in commercial or institutional maintenance environment.
• HVAC (if applicable), light plumbing, and light electrical skills required
• If HVAC- must be comfortable with split systems 1 to 15 tons and possess EPA section 608 certification refrigerant handling
• Light refrigeration equipment experience preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with public and other Team Members.
• Valid driver's license preferred.
• Preventive maintenance background preferred. About Us
In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value to its owners and team members, Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- 24/7 Healthcare Concierge
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Maternity Program
- Cancer Program
- Free Maintenance Medications
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance Buy Ups
- Short Term Disability Buy-Up
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Home and Auto insurance
- Legal Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays).
- 401K Match
- Team Member Service Awards
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It's less of a job, more of a calling. It's part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.