As an Employee Support Intern you will provide a hands on experience in employee engagement and staffing. This internship will assist with the administrative operational duties related to the Attractions, Food & Beverage, Games, Guest Experience, Retail, Wardrobe and Safety & Security teams of Hersheypark and Hersheypark Entertainment Complex.
Employee Support Interns are engaged in providing our team members with an exceptional level of guest service while successfully handling written or verbal inquiries, attendance records, and more.Inside Scoop:
Best. Perks. Ever.
- This position is located at the Employee Experience Check-In building on the Hersheypark Entertainment Complex in Hershey PA.
- Internship is available for up to 40 hours per week.
- Housing is not being offered for this internship.
- Free Admission to Hersheypark
- Free Parking to all Hersheypark & GIANT Center Events
- Sweet Discounts across town
- Employee Appreciation Events
- And more!
- Providing positive leadership, motivation, training, and supervision, and regular follow up with our team members
- Handling a high volume of in-coming and out-going phone calls
- Responding to written and verbal inquiries relating to events, schedules, policies, and procedures
- Assisting with the scheduling process, which includes; team members requests, schedule creation, and schedule modifications for over 3500 seasonal team members
- Counseling team members on their attendance records and applying progressive disciplinary procedures
- Assisting with the coordination of supplemental staffing programs; such as the volunteer program
- Updating timekeeping records for part time team members
- Filing personal records and performing other administrative duties related to the operational human resource functions