Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.https://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/The Opportunity:
The Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is looking for a Door Attendant who can offer a sense of welcome to guests as they enter the resort and the sentiment of gratitude and until next time upon exit of the resort.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Who We Look For:
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc
- Greet guests and escorts them to their rooms.
- Delivers luggage to room upon check-in and picks up luggage from room upon departure, moving the luggage to storage or the Front Drive.
- Maintains Proper records of deliveries and pickups.
- Greets all guests passing through lobby an offers them assistance.
- Performs shoeshine service; picking up shoes from guest room, cleaning and polishing them and returning them to the guest
- Performs errands for guests and the hotel that may require local travel off of the hotel property.
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Bell staff and Valet staff and complies with Job descriptions of both area.
- Other duties as assigned when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous guest services experience preferably in a luxury resort/hotel.
- The ability to lift up to 100 lbs and push a cart up to 200 lbs.
- The ability to work in warm temperatures outdoors
- Team player with attitude of ready and willing to help where and when needed around the resort.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf