In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Austin Proper Hotel & Residences is looking for a Dishwasher/Steward. This 32-story modern high-rise includes 244 rooms and a limited collection of 99 branded luxury residences and penthouse for sale. Amenities include two rooftop pools, wellness center and spa and three food & beverage destinations driven by McGuire Moorman Hospitality.
The Dishwasher/Steward will be responsible for cleaning dishes, equipment, and utensils before, during and after service. In addition, the steward maintains the cleanliness of the kitchen and all food preparation areas.
• Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand
• Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas
• Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas
• Clean garbage cans with water or steam
• Sweep and scrub floors
• Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition
• Stock supplies such as food and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars
• Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks
• Complete any additional tasks as assigned by the Chef or any other member of the management team
• Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to be flexible
• Willing to learn and take direction well
• Flexible schedule - Willing and able to work shift duties that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
Proper Hospitality is made up of a diverse group of passionate individuals who share a common love for hotels and the art of hospitality. Our philosophy is simple: There is a right way to do things and anything less just isn't proper. We are seeking out the "best of the best" from inside and outside of the industry to work alongside us as we grow a new kind of lifestyle Hospitality Company inspired by a centuries-old tradition. The work is challenging and fast-paced, but rewarding above all.
Proper Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, genetics, or any other federal/state protected category.
Proper Hospitality will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local Fair Chance Hiring Ordinances.
|Address||600 W 2nd Street, Austin, CA, 78701 View map|