Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Director, Talent Acquisition to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts (WHR) is seeking a Director, Talent Acquisition to join our team in Parsippany, New Jersey.
This position will lead a team focused on creating and implementing national talent acquisition strategies to ensure WHR has the talent to meet current and future business needs. This position is responsible for the oversight and management of recruitment efforts for all positions within Wyndham Hotels & Resorts in the United States, including Corporate as well as Managed Hotel roles.
The ideal candidate will use creative and innovative approaches to build our candidate pipeline with a heavy focus on high volume seasonal non-exempt recruiting, improve the efficiency of existing recruitment processes and systems, as well as increase the presence and knowledge of WHR as a preferred employer in the markets in which we operate.
This dynamic leader will build and maintain close relationships with our Human Resources team and hiring managers located in our Corporate offices (Parsippany, NJ and Irving, TX) as well as at our Managed Properties throughout the United States. This role is a true business partner focusing on attracting quality talent. This role will uphold our philosophy of global multiculturalism as well as embedding diversity initiatives into talent management.
This position will manage a recruitment team and will report into the GVP, Human Resources.
Develop recruitment strategy for Corporate and Managed Hotel positions to identify, engage and attract qualified team members. Develop strategy for diverse slate of candidates (internal and external) from diverse backgrounds.
Lead the talent acquisition team in planning and executing recruiting processes throughout the organization, with a strong focus on the experience of all users, simplifying the process, while meeting everyone's needs. Mentor and further develop the recruitment team.
Evaluate and enhance the full cycle recruiting process to streamline efficiencies and avoid delays or gaps in the process and timelines
Provide high-level consultation and support to leadership as it relates to sourcing, attracting, screening, interviewing through to onboarding prospective candidates.
Create/maintain collateral that reflects the values and culture of WHR.
Manage WHR career page content as well as LinkedIn and online recruitment sources (Indeed, etc)
Partner with Human Resources, leadership and finance to forecast staffing goals and proactive strategy for recruitment.
Build a high quality pipeline of talent for critical positions within the business.
Leverage and build upon the existing efforts to enhance WHR's talent pool which include but are not limited to: college recruiting, industry networking, military alumni and all other related recruiting programs.
Work on special projects across WHR, as identified.
Utilize the organization's Associate Business Groups and Internship programs to enhance our recruitment efforts.
Ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations related to recruitment.
- High level of autonomy. Will work independently with strategic direction from GVP, Human Resources. Must be able to effectively collaborate and influence in a highly matrixed and dynamic environment.
- Makes decisions on a daily basis focused on strengthening the organization's capabilities, ensuring it has the talent to meet current and future business needs
- Leads cross-functional efforts involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Actively manages a multi-faceted team across multiple disciplines
This position will partner with Human Resource and Finance organizations across our business. Position is responsible for managing the recruitment budget while measuring the effectiveness of the dollars spent.
This position will negotiate as well as oversee negotiations between applicants and hiring managers on behalf of WHR.
- Exceptional client focus and natural ability to build relationships
- Proven track record of solid recruiting metrics.
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible and quickly pivot to respond to business needs.
- Experience successfully creating and implementing recruiting processes and strategy for high volume and/or seasonal roles.
- Passion for innovation and continuous improvement. Change agent.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Experience providing consulting support for people and change management issues
- Experience with process improvement related initiatives.
- Must be detail orientated and have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be comfortable presenting in front of senior leaders.
- Experience with use of different recruiting tools (LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.) for sourcing active and passive candidates
- Experience successfully partnering with external agencies, providers, suppliers, and firms.
- Experience in negotiating job offers and acting as a liaison between applicants and hiring managers
- Ability to network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employee referrals to find potential talent
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources, business, psychology, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience performing recruitment responsibilities to include experience in life cycle,
metrics, strategy, requisition management.
- Experience in hospitality recruitment is preferred.
- Experience in managing and nurturing a team is required.
- Experience with MS Office, SuccessFactors preferred.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Employment Status: Full-time...
Please see Description