Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . Location
Amrit Ocean Resort & Residences... The first-of-its-kind Five Star personalized luxury wellness community is launching our first location in South East Florida. Located on 7.5 acres oceanfront, Amrit unites the ancient inner-science of the East and Western technology for personalized luxury that promotes mindful living with unlimited potential. Utilizing the time-honored practice of Eight Limbs of Patanjali with Five Pillars of Wellness (Mindfulness, Nutrition, Fitness, Relaxation and Sleep), Amrit's 24/7 Personal Wellness Advisors work with guests to identify their Personalized Roadmap to Wellness. Amrit's two towers, Peace and Happiness comprise 182 wellness residents, 153 wellness resort suites including 30 destination spa suites, chlorine free pools, natural bistro with teaching kitchen, farm to table restaurant, meeting/celebration space, hair-health full service salon, outdoor activities/experiences and 100,000 sf of wellness and spa spread over four floors indoors and out. Featuring Aayush, an extensive hydrothermal circuit with co-ed and gender specific areas, plus hamam, flotation pod and terraces with panoramic ocean views. Amrit, in partnership with leading wellness innovators, globally renown mindfulness experts, and a spa floor dedicated to innovative treatments and services, will provide the tools, technology, resources and experiences for guests to achieve personalized peace and happiness and ultimately, wellness for life. Employment Status
The Director of Sales & Marketing is primarily responsible for leading & driving top line revenue strategy for traditional sales related segments to include group, volume transient & catering. The individual is additionally responsible for staying ahead of market trends, market share movement and ongoing competitive hotel analysis, while directing the property sales teams (rooms & catering) to insure budgeted revenues are met or exceeded. The Director of Sales & Marketing is also responsible for developing and implementing a marketing communications plan designed to achieve the desired positioning for the hotel, as well as managing the sales and marketing budget that supports revenue attainment. Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading & driving top line revenue for traditional sales segments to include group, volume transient & catering.
- Assesses & reacts to market trends, market share & the competitive hotel environment.
- Develops and implements a marketing communications plan designed to achieve the desired positioning of the hotel, as well as manage the sales & marketing budget that supports all initiatives.
- Act as the hotel's voice of the customer and communicate key issues/concerns at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in reading/assimilating/using Smith Travel Research data, financial P&L, mix of sales, forecasting, group pace/position & a wide array of traditional hotel reporting.
- Ability to understand and communicate market trends, demand generators, supply/demand and economic factors affecting hotel performance.
- Conduct comprehensive competitive set reviews, SWOT analysis & keep tabs on new supply.
- Understand GEO source & ability to develop a plan to penetrate the primary markets.
- Develop/implement key segment strategy & managing key accounts (both existing & target).
- Design effective sales deployment schemes & market assignments.
- Develop sales goals designed to achieve budget & market share targets.
- Manage group pace measurement and set sales production goals.
- Manage sales activity & travel schedule.