Concord Hospitality is seeking an experienced Director of Sales for our new AC by Marriott, Ballantyne, North Carolina. This beautiful 14 story mixed-use property will host 186 rooms and a rooftop restaurant.
We are looking for candidates that have at least 3-5 years of previous hospitality sales experience. Ideal candidates are service-oriented, motivated, passionate, and collaborative. They have a deep understanding of how to develop strong relationships with customers, how to effectively prospect, and how to engage a sales team. The Director of Sales & Marketing will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth.Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Effectively lead the sales department in providing the highest quality of service to customer at all times
- Guide sales and marketing efforts as well as advertising tasks, public relations and administrative reporting
- Define and implement sales and marketing activities according to the Marketing Plan
- Prioritize, document, and organize work to meet deadlines
- Prior Director of Sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to harness financial and competitive set data to inform decisions
- Previous history of having motivated and guided a sales team to success
- Sound understanding of sales strategies
- Previous Marriott experience
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefit package (including medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, short term and long term disability options)
- 401K options
- Tuition assistance
- Training & development
- Career advancement opportunities
What you will find out about Concord Hospitality Enterprises, is that our culture is amazing. We are associate-focused, meaning that as we make decisions, we think about how these decisions will impact our associates. We provide training and development to all levels of our employees. We realize our associates are the foundation to our business.
We realize the importance of work-life balance, we understand that transparency is key, giving back in the communities in which we live, means a great deal to us, and lastly…let’s make sure we have FUN! We encourage diversity and belonging and appreciate that we all are different and our differences are what make us great! Concord Hospitality has also earned the recognition of being a GREAT PLACE TO WORK for Millennials and Great Places to Work for Women!
If you are a proven hospitality sales leader and are looking to work in a positive and uplifting work environment, then this position might be what you are looking for.
Pay range: $74,847 - $89,817