In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
General Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure key corporate & leisure market accounts are the main focus. As well, ensure wholesale and tour & travel partner organizations both domestic and international are managed effectively.
· Create and maintain travel schedule for market sales calls, event and trade show participation to build business partnerships and keep top of mind awareness
· Manage day/day customer coordination with key agency account with hotels & Revenue Management
· Conduct ongoing internal training with hotel teams
· Establishes trusted relationships with key business driver of business & will deliver immediate, sustainable and measurable results
· Has a broad and great knowledge of international source market
· Develop communication program to key account database.
· Support Wholesale account strategy with agent training, events and trade show participation
· Duties as assigned by Vice President, Sales & Business Development.
· Participate in the development of the budgets and marketing plans
· Organize and participate in Fam Trips
· Create booking incentives for need periods
· Identify key selling strategies for the hotel and ensure hotel is positioned correctly with partners
· Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics for position & other managers
Experience and Requirements
College degree or equivalent experience preferred. Professional membership & community involvement desired.
3-5 years luxury hotel sales experience required. Experience in the Tour & Travel segment.
Strong knowledge of the geographic designated market & ability to travel throughout designated market in a timely manner. Effectively deal with internal and external guests and staff, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy. Strong forecasting and decision making skill set. Presents a professional appearance and manner.
|Address||2650 Virginia Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC, 20037 View map|