In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
This position is located in Pensacola, Florida. This position is not a remote position.
The Director of Sales is responsible for direct pro-active sales and marketing activity to meet and exceed the revenue goals for all this property. This position is crucial to the success of the hotel’s annual performance plan and must maximize revenue opportunity from each applicable sales channel. The Director of Sales must demonstrate outstanding associate and customer relations and will act as a key element of the hotel management team. The Director of Sales will drive customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
Local Market knowledge preferred and Marriott Edge certification is a plus.
This is the newest hotel in Pensacola and stands to be one of the best suburban hotels in West Pensacola.
Including, but not limited to:
1. Provides exemplary service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their stay.
2. Gains an understanding of the hotel’s primary target customer and service expectations
3. Provides weekly sales call reports and works with the team to direct their efforts to business needs.
4. Perpetuates enthusiasm and a spirit of sales throughout the hotel team.
5. Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction.
6. In partnership with Revenue Management, develops a revenue strategy to achieve short- and long-term revenue goals.
7. Develops and executes a goal-oriented action plan outlining planned sales activities on a quarterly basis.
8. Reviews period end reports and adjusts sales plans appropriately to business needs.
9. Works with property team to determine best accounts to focus on for new revenue growth.
10. Manages sales budget.
11. Uses available tools to understand the market conditions and competitors’ strengths and weaknesses and knows how to sell against them.
12. Leads the sales effort in proactively identifying, qualifying, and soliciting business opportunities through account and market penetration and saturation.
13. Collaboratively works with on-property and off-property sales channels (Call Center) to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary, and not duplicated.
14. Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to maximize revenue.
15. Conducts hotel tours and site inspections for potential customers.
16. Handles key account contacts in representing the hotel.
17. Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers.
18. Effectively develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base.
19. Works with the team to handle all sales opportunities.
20. Creates professional customer correspondence as required – sales agreements, proposals, and letters.
21. Various other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
|Address||3200 West 9 Mile Road, Pensacola, FL, 32534 View map|