Twenty Four Seven Hotels is excited to be in search ofa Rockstar Director of Sales to help lead the sales effort at MOXY Phoenix Tempe - Near ASU.In this property leadership role, the Director of Sales will help bring to life a Twenty Four Seven Hotels' mission statement ofcrafting inspired workplaces that enable our Associates to deliver kick-ass guest experiences and maximize investor returns! This could be the perfect opportunity to advance your career with a growing and exciting hotel management company!
* Drive Sales/Revenue and profitability while providing guidance and support to the hotel team.
* Motivate, coach, develop and inspire the Sales Team to achieve/exceed goals.
* Develop and execute quarterly sales and marketing plans to grow share.
* Utilize industry tools to perform competitive set assessment and identify key targets.
* Work a variety of market segments while creatively positioning hotel features and benefits, operations and competitive strengths and weaknesses to assist customers in their buying decisions.
* Solicit and negotiate business with new and existing clients through daily prospecting, outside sales calls, e-communications, referrals and networking.
* Travel locally and nationally as necessary to conduct outside sales calls, attend trade shows and presentations to promote hotel and develop new business.
* Participate in networking and civic organizations.
* Ensure the hotel provides the highest level of customer service to guests and associates alike.
* Work with General Manager, Regional Director of Sales and Revenue Manager to ensure pricing and revenue strategies are aligned with market in order to maximize revenue.
* Experience as a Director of Sales at a like sized property, three years or more preferred
* Experience at a premium-branded, select-service hotel, Marriottbrand experience preferred
* Knowledge of local competition and industry trends
* Strong leadership and professional image
* Excellent decision making ability and analytical skills
* Be able to multi-task various job duties daily
* Ability to work flexible schedules, including weekends and holidays
* Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university or equivalent education/experience
Highly competitive salary - D.O.E.
Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time
Associate Referral Program
Opportunity for Advancement
Medical, Dental, Vision
Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Critical/Illness Insurance
An entrepreneurial and spirited hospitality company, Twenty Four Seven Hotels delivers highly specialized services in hotel management, investment and development. Concentrated in the Western U.S., Twenty Four Seven Hotels continues to invest in high caliber hospitality talent to support its growing portfolio, currently at 22 managed hotel properties with global hospitality brands including Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt. For more information on Twenty Four Seven Hotels, visit www.247hotels.com. Instagram: @247hotels Facebook: @247hotels
Twenty Four Seven Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Twenty Four Seven Hotels does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.