In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Position Title: Director of Revenue Management
Department: Revenue Management
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills uniquely captures pure unadulterated luxury and captivating experiences through a modern lens. Peacefully situated on a tree-lined residential street, yet a short stroll from the bustle of Rodeo Drive, the boutique hotel is renowned for its legendary elegance and unquestioned privacy. This 116-room all-suite hotel offers a welcoming environment which has appealed to discerning visitors and locals alike for decades. The restaurant, Avec Nous, offers a menu inspired by iconic Southern French dishes complemented by California farm-fresh ingredients and modern techniques.
Scope of the Position:
The primary role of the Director of Revenue Management is to determine the optimal mix of sales and execute strategies to achieve the ideal mix of business through pricing, inventory management and distribution strategies across all revenue channels.
· Develop and execute total hotel revenue management balancing all revenue streams, optimizing room type utilization, and maximizing profitability.
· Ensure all distribution channels are consistently audited/fully optimized, GDS rate mapping is up-to-date, and content across all platforms are current.
· Work closely with Corporate Director of Luxury Transient Sales to maintain all consortia listings along with opt-in for marketing/promotional opportunities as needed.
· Manage relationships with OTAs and CRO along with overseeing the inhouse reservation team as established.
· Work with GM, DOSM and E-Commerce team to review and execute digital strategy, content management and maximize direct contribution.
· Evaluate and provide guidance on group/transient corporate pricing to the sales team; analyzing market intel, ancillary revenue potential, and displacement.
· Demonstrate an understanding of market conditions, industry trends, and the competition by analyzing STR data, TravelClick Business Intelligence, IDeaS G3 and other competitive insights.
· Control all aspects of the property Central Reservation System and Revenue Management systems, including daily management and proper set up of rates, inventory, distribution and business rules.
· Prepare and distribute daily/weekly/monthly reporting – daily pickups, weekly/monthly forecasts, month end reports.
· Prepare the annual rooms revenue budget and periodically, long range forecasts/proformas.
· Manage the property Reservations email inbox. All emails should be responded to within 24 hours of receipt.
· Facilitate weekly revenue strategy calls with the property team. Participate in monthly Forecast and P&L Reviews. DORM should also attend weekly operations meetings including Executive Committee Meetings as scheduled by the GM.
· Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis as needed.
· Understanding of Forbes 5-star and AAA 5-Diamond Guidelines/expectations.
· Understanding of hotel sales and hotel distribution sources and strategies.
· Understanding of luxury consortia programs (ie. Amex FH&R, Virtuoso, TLG Select, etc.)
· Superior user capabilities in computer software products including Micros OPERA, IDeaS G3 and Sabre SynXis platforms, along with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form with the public as well as hotel team members.
· Essential statistical and analytical skills required to identify revenue opportunities and shortfalls.
· Ability to handle confidential information discretely and in the proper manner.
· Self-starter and possess excellent presentation skills.
· Proven track record of successful hotel distribution and revenue strategic planning.
· Effective decision-making skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· May be required to work varying schedules.
· Good communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
· Effective conflict management skills.
· Strong customer and colleague relation skills.
· Education: Degree in Hotel Management, Applied Data Analytics or equivalent experience.
· Experience: 5+ years experience in Revenue Management in 5-star luxury segment.
· Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided).
Viceroy L’Ermitage participates in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify Program to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
|Address||9291 Burton Way, Beverly Hills, CA, 90210 View map|