In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
The Hazelton Hotel Toronto is comprised of 77 suites in a limestone building that has been designed to set the standard for five-star hotels in Canada. Located in the heart of fashionable Yorkville, guests are steps away from the luxury shops of Bloor Street, and many of the country's finest art galleries, world-class museums and theatres. The oversized accommodations are designed by internationally renowned designers Yabu Pushelberg and feature the latest in technology and communication.
· Reports to the General Manager.
· Takes an active positive leadership role as a member of the Executive Committee.
· Creates an engaging, sincere and personalized arrival and departure experience in accordance with the standards set forth by The Hazelton Hotel & the Leading Hotels of the World (LHW).
· Enhances guest satisfaction and service by proactively coaching all associates to consistently deliver The Hazelton’s Service Standards and timely follow-up on inconsistent performance.
· Leads the Front Desk, Concierge and Bell/Valet/Door departments.
· Develops, implements and maintains incentives to keep associates engaged and motivated to perform daily duties.
· Responsible for proper payroll handling, scheduling and productivity of the aforementioned departments.
· Enforces all cash-handling and credit policies.
· Ensures that the entire team is knowledgeable of the hotels’ emergency procedures.
· Actively supports and ensures delivery of the LHW loyalty program and other marketing initiatives
· Ensures effective communication with all departments and cooperation in the interest of better guest and associate satisfaction.
· Actively participates in all Revenue Management issues and ensures that all Revenue Management procedures are understood and put into practice by all Front Office Associates.
· Fosters a guest-focused environment and builds strong relationships with all Departments.
· Promotes and ensures a safe working environment for all associates.
· Minimum of five (5) years’ previous Front Office / Rooms Division Management experiences.
· Excellent project management skills and ability to independently manage multiple projects.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver results under difficult conditions even when faced with complexity and ambiguity.
· Must be highly organized, with a proven ability to turn potential into measurable performance.
· Must be flexible with hours, days off, additional assignments and duties.
· Must work well under strict timelines while being very flexible.
· Must have excellent written and communication skills in English - second language an asset.
· Must have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
· First Aid and CPR is an asset.
· Knowledge of Micros Opera, Micros POS is an asset.
· Full G level, unrestricted driver's license is an asset.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
The Hazelton Hotel is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a positive and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Accommodations will be made available upon request for applicants with disabilities to enable them to participate in the selection process. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in completing the application materials or any aspect of the selection process, please contact Andrea in People and Culture.
|Address||118 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5R 1C2 View map|