This position manages the daily operations of all outlets and banquets, maintaining established quality and service standards, maximizing profits and controlling expenses.Essential Functions
- Manage the staffing, training, and day-to-day activities of the banquets, restaurant, and bar staff
- Market the Food and Beverage outlets; develop and manage implementation of menus, package deals, and promotions for all F&B
- Develop, implement, and manage the department's business plan and budget; continually analyze, forecast, monitor and control labor and food costs
- Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and to enhance future sales
- 5 or more years as a Director of Food and Beverage preferred
- Requires knowledge of principles and practices within the food profession
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, human resources, budget forecasting, etc. is highly preferred
- Large property, with large banquets operation highly preferred
Town and Country Resort is an authentic, mid-century modern resort in the heart of San Diego, where guests can relax, have fun and feel happy.
We are looking for fun talent to create some excitement around this newly renovated, iconic property!Company Introduction
Our team members are the true soul of our company. We think differently. About travel, but also about the ways in which we deliver on our promise to engage, delight, awaken and challenge our team members as well as our guests. We are deeply committed to the foundation of core values that molds our interactions with everyone we encounter - our guests, our clients, our team and our communities. We create engaging, impactful environments that connect people and place, awaken the spirit, and allow team members with talent, integrity and heart to thrive. We believe our team members are the true soul of our company.