Be a part of the newest luxury hotel in downtown LA, Conrad Los Angeles ! As part of the highly anticipated billion-dollar project, The Grand LA , this will be the 7 th Conrad Hotel in the U.S. and the 1 st on the west coast.
Located in the most exciting state-of-the-art development to come to DTLA, this luxurious 28-story hotel will have over 300 rooms, a spa, 16,000 square foot rooftop with a pool deck, 12,000 square feet of event space, and 4 food and beverage outlets. This includes a celebrity chef restaurant, outdoor restaurant, lobby bar, and in-room dining .
The Grand LA combines lifestyle, arts, and culture to provide a truly unique experience in Los Angeles. It is at the epicenter of downtown LA's cultural corridor across from the Walt Disney Concert Hall with two towers, a 45-story residential and 28-story hotel , and more than 176,000 square feet of retail space anchored by chef-driven restaurants and a collection of shops, entertainment, and hospitality.
In this role, you will oversee all food and beverage operations within the hotel managing a team of 100+ and reporting directly to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and inspirational leader with excellent organization and time management skills, a keen eye for detail, and a talent for building teams. This individual must thrive in high-pressure environments and excel in building and maintaining partnerships. At least 3-5 years of Director of Food & Beverage experience with a background in luxury is required. Prior union management and hotel opening experience are a plus. Want to get an inside look?
Take a virtual tour . What will I be doing?
As Director of Food & Beverage, you will direct and organize the activities of the Food & Beverage departments to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
- Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Help ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!