Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . LocationOverview
The brand spirit animal, the guardian of values, creator of F&B activations and the curator of guest experience. From building a strong cultural and F&B program, to creating dynamic activations, and strategic partnerships that enhance the experience and bottom line- you will be responsible for driving innovative thinking delivering on both brand and financial objectives.
You're constantly looking for opportunities to enhance and elevate the experience for guests both F&B and overall hotel journey. From the tiny details to the big ideas, you're always-on, identifying opportunities to improve, with no 'staying in lane' required! Responsibilities
- Partner with the property GM and DOSM to develop strategic partnerships that translate the brand identity into dynamic activations that drive financial and marketing performance.
- Manage a strong cultural program of events, activations, installations, performances that root the hotel in local creative communities across art, fashion, music, technology, wellness etc.
- Assist the Hotel Operations team with the research, development and selection process of brand touchpoints i.e. music, scent, uniforms and amenities to ensure continuity of the guest experience.
- Own the guest journey, ensure every touch point is on brand for each individual hotel and deliver personal and innovative experiences while driving a cohesive message and cross-selling opportunities.
- Be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way. You're also a self-starter and happy to work in a buzzy environment with no fixed desk!
- Develop and report strategy & execution results to the Highgate corporate leadership team. Complete Corporate mandated reports for KPIs/ROIs for all programming activity; share analysis and results with corporate leadership team.
- Identify partnership opportunities in local area businesses, music, arts, fashion and design to develop strategic programming to enhance the brand. Facilitate joint marketing and promotional events with these partnerships.
- Identify exclusive promotions and local partnerships for F&B events
- Develop and execute monthly hotel programming calendars for all F&B
- Ensure consistent hotel messaging and photography across all touchpoints on-property and online
- Partners with design team to execute property collateral and asset development requests.
- Partners with operations, F&B and sales teams to execute promotions and campaigns to target in-house guests, local customers and loyal guests
- Comply with Highgate Hotel standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations
- Attend Revenue Digital Marketing calls, PR calls and Manager Meetings to help communicate strategies, tactics and measurable results.
- In your first 30 Days you will be responsible for:
- Taking the programming platform document that has been completed at property level and refine / edit to ensure the pillars are relevant and achievable.
- Ensure brand touchpoints referenced above are in-place.
- Identify and create 3 new partnerships, with target to begin activating them within the 90-day period.
- Between 30 - 60 Days you will be responsible for:
- Creating a minimum 3 different monthly reoccurring activations.
- Planning begins for upcoming seasonal changes.
- Create monthly/quarterly calendar for activations.
- Beyond 60 days you will be responsible for:
- Introduce new season of programming activations.
- Continue to identify 1 new activation
- Create an up-to-date perpetual 12-month calendar