This position is responsible for ensuring proper set up and service of all banquet functions, supervising all banquet associates to ensure guest satisfaction, and maintaining and exceeding service standards.Essential Functions
- Ensure the highest quality of food, beverage and service related to all banquet areas
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all assigned associates and departmental responsibilities
- Maintain effective communication within and between departments to ensure guest expectations are exceeded
- Control labor and costs, operating within budgetary and forecasted guidelines
- Implement and support hotel operation policies and procedures
- Five or more years of banquet management experience preferred
- Strong familiarization with food and beverage financial systems and cost controls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Town and Country Resort is an authentic, mid-century modern resort in the heart of San Diego, where guests can relax, have fun and feel happy.
If you enjoy delivering on the guest experience and sharing some excitement, this is the job for you!Company Introduction
Our team members are the true soul of our company. We think differently. About travel, but also about the ways in which we deliver on our promise to engage, delight, awaken and challenge our team members as well as our guests. We are deeply committed to the foundation of core values that molds our interactions with everyone we encounter - our guests, our clients, our team and our communities. We create engaging, impactful environments that connect people and place, awaken the spirit, and allow team members with talent, integrity and heart to thrive. We believe our team members are the true soul of our company.