Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Director, Digital Analytics & Optimization - Remote to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.
The Director/Sr. Director, Digital Analytics and Optimization will lead analysis, reporting, A/B testing, and personalization, across Wyndham Hotels and Resorts' enterprise digital products. Reporting to the VP, Customer Intelligence & Media, they will be responsible for ensuring all data is captured accurately, and leveraged appropriately to surface actionable insights and drive test-and-learn strategy to facilitate continual digital innovation. This position is responsible for ensuring we realize the full potential of the Adobe Experience and Analytics Cloud, and supports Wyndham's continued digital transformation. The ideal candidate will be an effective leader and strategist, while still comfortable with and capable of hands-on tactical execution.
• Own all aspects of web analysis, including: analysis planning, defining data requirements, extracting and managing data, conducting analysis, and communicating conclusions/recommendations to stakeholders
• Maintain/develop standardized and ad hoc reports and dashboards to support daily/weekly/monthly/annual performance reporting and monitoring of all key performance indicators
• Evangelize digital data across the organization to promote data democratization and discovery for key stakeholders by leading trainings and presentations for all domestic and international business teams
• Provide digital data and tagging requirements for new features and functionality across our digital products, and lead UAT efforts to ensure accurate tracking of our digital data
• Own the A/B testing roadmap and manage end-to-end execution to transform and improve the digital experience, optimize conversion rate, and increase average order value and engagement
• Support activation of the overarching customer segmentation strategy and enable omnichannel customer journeys in digital channels through personalization
• Serve as the business owner for digital analytics, testing, and data management tools/platforms, partnering with IT to develop the long-term strategy and evolution of the marketing technology stack
• Develop and grow high-performing Manager and Analyst
This position will have a high degree of visibility and level of autonomy, and will be expected to work independently with strategic direction from supervisor. Must be able to effectively collaborate and influence within a highly matrixed dynamic environment. Makes decisions on a daily basis to support driving direct revenue contribution, and enable teams to make their own strategic decisions. Leads cross-functional efforts involving multiple internal and external stakeholders. They will supervise and manage the Manager, Digital Analytics and the Digital Analyst.
This position is responsible for driving adoption and maximizing return on our Adobe investments, and supports our continued digital transformation and innovation. Their efforts will contribute directly to measuring and optimizing our online customer experiences and driving increases in conversion and revenue to support direct contribution.
• Highly skilled at conducting detailed analysis leveraging large quantitative and qualitative datasets, synthesizing results, and communicating findings and recommendations to a variety of business and technical/product stakeholders across all levels of the organization, including executives
• Expert at data visualization and storytelling, making insights digestible for all
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present complex data and insights in a clear, concise, and easy-to-understand manner
• Advanced Excel skills necessary (advanced formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
• Familiarity with statistical and data modeling techniques preferred
• Able to effectively collaborate and influence within a highly matrixed and dynamic environment
• Keen prioritization/adaptation skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and shift focus as business needs dictate
• Possesses a thirst for knowledge and natural curiosity that facilitates rapid learning of Wyndham's business model and our data infrastructure at a scale that supports our network of 9,000+ hotels worldwide
• Highly accountable, proactive, and results- and detail-oriented
• Experience managing and developing people
• 8-10+ years of digital analytics and optimization experience
• Bachelor's degree required
• Experience leading analytics and optimization on ecommerce websites and/or native apps, travel or retail experience preferred
• Demonstrated success in improving user experiences and KPI's with testing and personalization
• Hands-on experience with digital analytics, testing and data management platforms required - Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager preferred
• Prior experience leveraging qualitative data, including voice of the customer and user replay tools, to further analysis and optimization capabilities
• Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams, including non-direct reports
This position reports directly to the Vice President, Customer Intelligence & Media, and has a team of two with one direct report.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Employment Status: Full-time
Please see Description