In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Our Club has an outstanding reputation for its commitment to excellence in the quality of services and experiences we provide to our members. It is our goal to ensure that an excellent level of service be maintained at all times. If you are a highly motivated, personable and energetic person looking to help us achieve our mission of gracious hospitality, consider applying for this position. It is our goal to provide a high standard of service to our membership.
· Exhibiting a cheerful and enthusiastic attitude of personalized service to members and guests
· Providing members with quick and efficient service
· Maintaining proper standards of server attire
· Setting up before meal service
· Exhibiting a thorough knowledge of the Club menu and daily specials, taking meal and beverage orders
· Performing any other duties and/or tasks that may be assigned on an as needed basis.
· Must be able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
· Lift up to 50 pounds, and withstand occasional variances in temperature.
· Prior fine dining serving experience preferred
For your member first and hospitality mindset, this Full Time position offers a competitive wage, Health, Dental and Vision care, 401(k), STD/LTD, Life Insurance and Paid Time Off (Eligibility period may apply). Other benefits include: complimentary employee meals, scholarship program, and golf privileges.
*Due to DABCC alcohol serving laws, workers must be at least 18 years of age to be a Server.
|Address||4825 Kennett Pike, Wilmington, DE, 19807 View map|
|Property type||Country club|