Join our team!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your career? Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is currently looking for a talented and creative Digital Marketing Coordinator who shares our passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything he/she does!
We are looking for individuals with passion for excellence, content creation with emphasis on social media, digital and e-commerce. Experience in photography, videography, digital and graphic design including s trong computer skills, proficiency in but not limited to Microsoft Office, Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud, Sprout Social and other relevant Apps is preferred.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be reporting to the Director of Marketing but will take input and direction from our local public relations agency. This role will be responsible for the coordination and execution of all digital marketing platforms including social media, email communication and website updates.
- Management of social media channels (primarily Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, etc.) with input and support from the Director of Marketing (DOM) and local public relations agency .
- Generate creative and engaging photos, videos and digital assets.
- Handle hotel communications such as email blasts, newsletters, e-brochures, menus, posters, letters, etc.
- Liaise with restaurant, spa and appropriate departments to create social media content, calendar, copy, year-round offers, promotions and activations.
- Update websites including mobile app, landing pages and all relevant third-party websites ensuring content is accurate and updated by coordinating changes with web team and web partners.
- Monitor social and marketing activities of competitive set hotels, other luxury brands and industries.
- Initiate conversations and build relationships with influencers, bloggers and media including coordinating hotel visits, stays and home deliveries, if necessary.
- R eview advertising, print, digital and other advertisements of the hotel.
- Work with advertising agencies, consulting firms and vendors to maximize advertising investments.
- Assist with planning and implementing hotel packages and activations, handling of photo and video shoots, promotional and other special events.
- Liaise with Four Seasons PR, Sales and Marketing corporate offices to ensure maximum exposure, including but not limited to press releases, projects and all Four Seasons channels.
- Ensure leads and potential business opportunities are flagged and followed-up on by appropriate staff including all relevant reviews and news is disseminated to corresponding departments in the hotel.
- Proactively seek strategic and marketing partnerships with other Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, local business in Toronto, luxury brands, charitable organizations, etc.
- Maintain vendor relationships and supervise projects like printing, tracking ad schedules and reporting.
- Create presentation materials for marketing and budget presentations, as well as owner's, sales, marketing and PR meetings including social and media coverage reports to Four Seasons.
Preferred qualifications & skills
- photo, video, digital and graphic design skills
- excellent written and verbal communications skills
- a strong sense of design and creativity
- proficiency in all social media channels
- excellent attention to detail
- the ability to juggle multiple priorities
ABOUT FOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees - people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
What to expect
Learn more about what it's like to work for Four Seasons: http://jobs.fourseasons.com https://www.linkedin.com/company/four-seasons-hotels-and-resorts Learn more about Four Seasons Toronto on Social Media:
- Employee Travel Program that includes complimentary room nights & employee experience rates at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts with discounted meals and other services at each location
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Access to E-Cornell University online courses at discounted pricing as well as in-house training workshops for line and management employees.
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- A robust extended flex benefit plan, including medical, HCSA, dental, vision, life insurance, DPSP/RRSP and paid time off.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.