Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent. https://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/ https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/ The Opportunity:
Act as the communication hub for the operations departments. Answers and directs phone calls, Manage Chat, Monitor HotSOS, book restaurant and spa reservations as well assist the reservations process in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons' policies.Job duties include but are not limited to:
Who We Look For:
- Answers phone inquiries in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest names when possible and routing calls to proper extensions.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with, hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Utilizes and ensures proper working condition of the telephone switchboard, the hotel computer systems (e.g. Opera, OpenTable, Book4Time, Golden, HotSOS, Chat)
- Work harmoniously with reservations department to effectively assist in Pre-arrival communication and booking outlet/activities.
- Assists with the communication in the event of an emergency situation in an efficient and professional manner.
- Accepts and delivers wake-up calls and messages in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- The ability to multi task effectively
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple guest calls consecutively
- Comfort with Microsoft Office products and the ability to learn other computer software suites necessary for the role.
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf