Our Sales Support team coordinates the administrative, auditing, reporting, lead management, and RFP management efforts and processes of Hilton Sales' teams. The team focuses on evolving into the most sought-after partners in hospitality by freeing up seller's time, driving efficiency and governance to maximize performance and drive results. What will I be doing?
Are you looking to be an integral part of the team by supporting our sales group? Hilton is looking for Sales Coordinators to support the auditing and administrative needs of our Sales team, as well as, help with reporting, and lead and Request for Proposal (RFP) management for multiple Hilton Sales teams.
You will collaborate across many management levels throughout the Sales team. You will aid our sales accounts and assist with eliminating duplicated efforts, the automation, and the optimization of new valuable and differentiated services. You will work with Management to support a culture aligned with the greater Hilton Sales and Commercial Services teams, evolving the teams into the most coveted ally in hospitality. This will help shorten selling timelines, drive efficiency and consistency, and governance to improve performance and get results.
More specifically, you will:
- Execute multiple groups and meeting space leads and/or transient RFPs.
- Work as the dedicated follow-up for accounts and account owners, as well as call support for both customers and hotels.
- Make valuable contributions to the role in a way that makes you critical to our organization's success.
- Work within a dynamic, open, and diverse environment.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all levels of internal and external partners.
- Ensure hotels provide a full and accurate accounting of booking credit, you will participate in the audits and appeals process.
- Manage inbox coverage for your clients to address out-of-office situations and Fires & Favors support for accounts, either through Guest Assistance or directly with hotels.
- Handle expenses, invoices, travel, and events as needed.
- Perform a daily review of available performance reporting focused on business demands and work on action plans to address opportunities within your respective Sales team.
- Collaborate, create and maintain documentation for both internal and external customers
- Participate in and support the completion of annual departmental objectives
- Stabilize your workload and prioritize work with the greatest impact.
- Participate in recurring, informative, team-building, and cross-team events with the sales teams.
- Build ideas to troubleshoot the team's current stressors and contributors to work/life balance issues, and areas where time or resources are being wasted.
- Partner with Commercial and IT teams on Sales system improvement testing.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Advanced written, verbal communications skills, including expressing ideas clearly and concisely
- Deep understanding of the systems that power Hilton's sales infrastructure is helpful
- Extremely organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities and optimally handle concurrent demands to prioritize responsibilities
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- One to three (1-3) years of work experience in administrative roles that requires a high level of prioritization skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in or exposure to any combination of the travel industry, sales systems, project management, or direct sales roles
What is it like working for Hilton?
- Salesforce experience
- Five (5) years working in a hotel sales and marketing office
- Three (3) years of experience in or exposure to any combination of the travel industry, sales systems, project management, or direct sales roles
- Experience with office/business accounting
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton : a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands . Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World's Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members' unique perspectives and voices-along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners-to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it's like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.