Job Title: Cook 3 Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.https://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/ The Opportunity:
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is seeking for Cook 3 who will be responsible for preparing culinary masterpieces that represent the exceptional service standards the company has built itself on. Our Cook 3's service the restaurant outlets including Proof, Talavera, Onyx, Saguaro Blossom, Ocotillo Grill, In-Casita Dining and our Employee Cafeteria. This is an Entry level position.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Who We Look For:
- Preparing food following recipe cards as well as following production, portion and presentation standards
- Completing mis en place and set up stations
Ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Great attitude as well 1-3 years previous culinary experience and/or culinary degree
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Valid Maricopa County Food Handler's Card required
- Ability to work AM or PM shifts, weekends and holidays
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf