Sophisticated Fort Worth Hotel
Housed in a Fort Worth landmark that was built in 1921, the Kimpton Harper Hotel effortlessly blends the city's rich history with modern style. Head up to the 24th-floor lobby, where views of the city and the Texan plains unfold before you and a lively bar scene beckons with craft cocktails. Savor contemporary Italian cooking at il Modo, our bustling ground-floor restaurant. Guest rooms feature handcrafted furniture and thoughtfully curated local art, creating a laid-back, luxurious retreat: the perfect place to unwind after exploring the city where the West begins.
The Concierge is expert in handling variety of guest needs. Expected to make the impossible achievable for our guests by relying on contacts with local merchants and service providers. Must demonstrate knowledge of the attractions, nightlife, and special services of the surrounding area. Answers questions and makes arrangements for transportation, restaurant reservations, interesting places to visit or health and beauty services, cultural events, religious worship, childcare, shopping, florists, etc. Position also gives directions to meetings and events within the hotel as well as explain hotel facilities.
• Customer service experience preferred 1-2 years.
• Read, write, speak and understand English.
• Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
• Familiar with local area and attractions.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
• Prefer typing of 35 words per minute minimum. About Us
In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value to its owners and team members, Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- 24/7 Healthcare Concierge
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Maternity Program
- Cancer Program
- Free Maintenance Medications
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance Buy Ups
- Short Term Disability Buy-Up
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Home and Auto insurance
- Legal Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays).
- 401K Match
- Team Member Service Awards
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It's less of a job, more of a calling. It's part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.