Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Keystone Lodge and Spa is looking for guest service oriented, outgoing individuals for their Concierge position. This role is responsible for creating a welcoming first and last impression for the guest.
- Concierge will help facilitate guest check-in, check-out and provides information about our AAA Four Diamond Hotel
- Provide information and recommendations to guests on activites and dining in the area
- Be able to book dining reservations for guests
- Assist front desk with check ins and check outs when needed
- Give directions to activities and dining options
- Book transportation for guests when needed
- Provide Four Diamond service to guests
- Experience with Microsoft Office -required
- Able to communicate effectively in English -required
- High school diploma or equivalent -required
- College degree in hospitality or a related field -preferred
- Able to lift at least 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time of up to four hours
- Candidates with prior guest service experience in a fast paced environment -preferred.
- Area knowledge, and/or prior front desk experience -preferred
- Maintain a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, etc
- Be able to work as part of a team
The budgeted range starts at 12.75-14.50. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 242942