This is the job description for COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES ATTENDANT.
Job Title: Complimentary Services Attendant
Department: Food & Beverage
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Complimentary Services Supervisor, F & B Leadership
Job Purpose: To assist in the presentation of the Complimentary Breakfast by obtaining complimentary breakfast
supplies, clearing away dirty dishes, water glasses and coffee cups, wiping off tables, restocking and cleaning breakfast buffet, etc.
1. Maintains a clean and organized dish breakdown area with clean china, silver, glassware and utensils.
2. Maintains an ample amount of ice in ice bin. Restock glasses, cups, plates, napkins, and trays.
3. Removes water glasses and coffee cups upon request of user.
4. Cleans tables, wipes down salt and pepper shakers, etc.
5. Sets up tables for breakfast customers.
6. Maintains bus stands in a neat and organized manner.
7. Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Understand simple instructions.
2. Learn simple procedures and techniques.
3. Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
Education: High school diploma preferred
Experience: Prior food and beverage experience preferred.
Licenses/Certifications: Food safety sanitation certification
Physical Requirements and working conditions:
Ability to speak and hear in English. Close and distance vision. Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs. Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills. Continually works in normal office conditions and in close
proximity to others.
Additional physical, visual requirements and working conditions:
X Identify and distinguish colors Outdoor weather conditions
X Stand for long periods of time
X Walk extended distances
X Lift/carry 6-25 lbs.
X Reach hands and arms in any direction
X Kneel and/or stoop repeatedly
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need dictates.