The Hotel Indigo & Holiday Inn Express is currently seeking a dynamic, experienced and motivated individual for the position of Complex Sales Manager at our StepStone Hospitality managed hotel. This candidate should demonstrate excellent organizational & communication skills; a strong proficiency in multi-tasking with hospitality sales experience essential.
The responsibilities of the Complex Sales Manager include but are not limited to:
- Solicitation of new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication
- Develop and execute strategic plans to maximize revenue. Meet sales goals through the development of new customers as well as nurturing existing client relationships
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all hotel departments but also work independently
- Assumes the responsibility for set-up and execution of events
- Works with client directly to form Banquet Event Orders allowing the group to accomplish their goals
- Assist with other areas as assigned by the Director of Sales/Director of Marketing
- Some weekend office coverage
Ideal candidates must have at least two (2) years of current Hotel experience at an equal to, or higher sales volume/ full service property. Only candidates located within the continental United States will be considered. Local Candidates are preferred as relocation is not available.
StepStone Hospitality has determined our core set of values as: Quality, Teamwork, Competency, Professionalism, Candor, Efficiency, Fair Play, Fun, and Integrity. These values are considered and applied in all aspects of our performance and relationships with others. Everything we do has our guests, associates and ownership in mind.
- A minimum of one (1) year hotel group sales experience and strong knowledge of hotel catering and banquets
- Outgoing personality
- Proven record of independent, self-motivated work habits
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Have a working knowledge of all systems, reports, room capabilities and forms used in a hotel sales office
- Knowledge of Sales Pro and Opera are a preferred
- Computer literate to include Microsoft Word and Excel
- College degree preferred