With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Community Manager in Denver, Colorado. What You'll Do
As the C ommunity Manager, you'll maintain property operations by attracting and serving residents and ensure we meet our financial goals. Holiday Hills Village is an age-qualified community with a variety of amenities including a spacious clubhouse, huge game room, billiard facilities, hot tub, and more! More information about our community can be found by clicking here . Your job as Community Manager will include:
Experience & skills you need as Community Manager:
- Maintain the resources and assets of the property, including staff, community buildings, roads and amenities.
- Ensure that the property is clean and attractive in order to maximize occupancy.
- Partner with the marketing teams to attract new residents and provide excellent customer service that contributes to the positive living experience of our residents.
- Show homes when they become available.
- Analyze, prepare and manage the community's operation budget to improve profitability.
- Set high quality standards and provide outstanding customer service to our residents.
- Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of property management experience; experience in a multi-family and/or manufactured home setting is preferred.
- Strong operational, collaborative and leadership skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and other web-based applications, specifically financial systems.
- Experience in marketing and/or sales preferred.
- Understanding of the operating complexities and the daily tasks associated with the position.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
See Job Description.