We are looking for a Chief Engineer who will be responsible for the operation, maintenance and repair of our property, machinery and equipment.
The Chief Engineer is responsible for leading a maintenance team in providing excellent service to our guests, while maintaining the operations of the building.
- Responsible for overall operations of engineering department including recruiting; training and development; payroll, department labor budget and hotel capital budget.
- Responsible for compliance of hotels internal and external audits related to: Safety & Security, Quality Assurance, Fire Inspections, Hotel Major Equipment, OSHA and ADA
- Responsible for overseeing capital construction and major maintenance projects.
- Responsible to maintain and refine the preventive maintenance program.
- Responsible for establishing relationship with vendors and monitor vendors to assure quality, delivery, warranties, upgrades, etc. are consistently utilized. Work closely with vendors to assure proper pricing, delivery and maintenance.
- Responsible for obtaining competitive bids for all supplies and work orders.
- Responsible for training Hotels Safety and Security procedures to MOD and Security Staff.
- As leader of the department, might be required to work day/night shifts and weekdays/weekends if necessary