In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Catering Sales Manager
The Equinox Resort And Spa, Manchester, VT
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures. To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
You possess an entrepreneurial spirit to think creative for driving results
Your sales talent is self-motivating to prospect and close new revenue opportunities
The passion you have for selling is only rivaled by your ability to service with a velvet glove
Community is your foundation for network building and ambassador influence
Creativity is more than celebrated, it becomes the best practice for our team’s growth
Always available Home Office support with proven tools and resources for success
The champion of balance and bringing talent home to highly sought-after premier vacation destinations.
A family company who recognizes the growth of people as our best and most valued asset
Equinox Golf Resort & Spa
Join the team at the historic Equinox Golf Resort & Spa, this elegant hotel offers a year-round luxury retreat in southern Vermont’s Manchester Village. This distinguished resort’s 250-year legacy is rich in U.S. history. Once a meeting site for revolutionary rebels and a vacation destination to four American presidents, the property was designated as a National Historic Place in the 1970s. Today’s Equinox offers a modern interpretation of the resort’s heritage with 199 guest accommodations that range from tucked-away townhouses to sophisticated suites. Equinox’s extensive portfolio of activities and amenities delivers four seasons of adventure and relaxation. We are proud of our history and enjoy being the difference for our guests and employees.
Catering Sales Manager Job Description
The Catering Sales Manager primary objective is selling revenue generating catered events to include, but not limited to weddings, social, meetings & conference events with all relevant profit driving components. In addition, the position will detail, service, and plan for the success of these events with collaboration of key departments to achieve maximum profitability and guest satisfaction.
● The Catering Sales Manager will provide professional customer service to internal and external customers.
● Oversee the coordination and successful execution of all programs/services contracted through the catering department. Rectify any deficiencies for improvement with respective operational departments and work especially closely with the banquets department.
● Team with the Sales colleagues to build relationships with area businesses, associations and SMERF entities to develop the social business segment to support the revenue goals of the resort.
● The Catering Sales Manager will coordinate and communicate with outside vendors to maximize relationships, profitability, performance, and service standards.
● Exhibit a genuine internal drive that demonstrates consistent regard and dedication to guests and the organization by being engaged, interested, and productive.
● Demonstrate a working knowledge of our marketplace; actively and collaboratively assists in building the best practices necessary for the resort's success.
● The Catering Sales Manager must possess strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented in order to ensure cooperation and coordination with other departments/managers in the daily flow of our Resort's Operations.
Catering Sales Manager Qualifications
● 1 - 3 years relevant experience with a minimum of 1-year experience as a Catering Sales Manager, preferably with upscale resort experience.
● Hotel industry work experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance.
● High school diploma or equivalent.
● College degree or Associates degree preferred.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills.
● Must have a friendly, helpful, driven personality enabling one to handle stress and guest relations pleasantly and effectively.
● Aggressive, outgoing and self-motivating individual with pleasant personality.
● Catering Sales Manager candidates must have an in-depth knowledge of food and beverage as well as all Vermont liquor law and regulations.
● Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
● Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
● Catering Sales Manager candidates must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
● Strong computer skills with experience working in event management database.
● Must have valid driver license and ability to travel.
|Address||3567 Main Street, Manchester Village, VT, 5254 View map|