In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
• Handling all special event and dining reservations in the most professional and cordial manner.
• Assisting Assistant General Manager with catering accommodations, billing, copying, and filing.
• Communicating information throughout Club to members and internal departments.
• Ensuring that all arrangements meet guest satisfaction.
• Administering, Processing, and coordinating all administrative tasks involved with the Catering, Sales and Banquet operation in the most expedient and organized manner.
• Maintaining a concise and efficient filing, retrieval, and trace system.
• Assisting AGM with special projects, menu creation and mailings.
• Assisting AGM with menu creation and special projects.
POSITION SUMMARY: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answering all telephone inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, and professional manner and ensuring that all pertinent information is noted accurately.
• Assisting and handling all administrative needs
• Taking reservations and coordinating the collection of data in a professional and efficient manner
• Preparing all written communications, memorandums, BEOs, Contracts, sales letters, cover letters, thank you letters, mailings, menus, and collateral.
• Daily creation and distribution of guarantee sheets, memos, reader boards
• Maintaining par stocks of printed menus, sales collateral, and complete sales kits at all times
• Printing and assembling table menus, place cards and tent cards as needed.
• Communicating last minute changes (additions, cancellations) in a timely fashion to all required parties
• Faxing and emailing all necessary correspondence
• Attending meetings as needed and taking appropriate minutes.
• Making room reservations and managing the delivery of amenities as needed
• Processing purchase orders and special requests
• Maintaining offices in an orderly and guest ready manner at all times
• Performing all duties with attention to detail and accuracy
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
• Previous administrative experience or sales experience preferred.
• Experience in similar luxury establishment a plus
• Food and Beverage, club or hotel experience is a plus.
• A valid Driver’s license, as this position may require driving to supply stores and our Beach Club location, which is 2.5 miles from our Main Club location
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
• The specific strategic or operational knowledge needed to perform the job.
• Basic secretarial/administrative knowledge such as business letter, BEOs and telephone etiquette is required.
• Excellent telephone skills and manners. Ability to interact with fellow employees and Members of the Club both via phone and in person.
• Knowledge of Club structure and how all departments interact.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, Outlook
|Address||777 Albany Post Road, Box 9245,, Scarborough, NY, 10510 View map|