Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.https://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/The Opportunity:
The Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is in search of a talented and creative Catering and Conference Services Manager with an eye for detail and a passion for bringing events to life and creating memories for our Resort guests. This position combines aspects of both a Catering Manager and a Conference Services Manager.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Who We Look For:
- Coordinates all requirements for assigned events booked by Sales Managers and Catering Sales Manager.
- Communicates the needs and expectations of the client with all departments in the hotel.
- Ensures successful execution of the event(s) and client satisfaction.
- Secure and service 'Catering' Business through active and effective promotion, solicitation, and prospecting from the Social and Corporate Market,
Ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Previous experience as a Hotel Catering Sales or Conference Services Manager preferably in a luxury hotel/resort
- Excellent detail orientation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and move quickly through operational tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- High energy, positive attitude, and the ability to work well with a diverse team to coordinate successful events on property.
- The ability to stand/walk up to 8 hours or more per shift
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and the ability to learn other Four Seasons proprietary systems.
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf