NEW YEAR, NEW CAREER
Welcome to Oneida Nation Enterprises, home to New York State's most awarded resort casinos. We're actively looking for hundreds of hospitality pro's - experienced hotel staff, dealers, servers, bartenders, cooks, managers and more.
At Oneida Nation Enterprises, we're committed to being "First with Our Team." That means looking out for each other, event during challenging times. Find out what it can mean for you.
This position is responsible for emptying all slot machines of cash, slot voucher tickets and counts all table game drop boxes.Shift - Full Time-5am-1pm Duties & Responsibilities :
- Efficiently collects and transports all slot cash boxes to the Count Room following specific drop procedures.
- Greets guests in a courteous and positive manner when approached; always maintains a professional demeanor in guest view at all times.
- Accurately empties, counts and records contents of table drop boxes, poker chips and slot drop boxes. Demonstrates the ability to efficiently run currency through the count machine.
- Prints the required Master Gaming Reports (if applicable) and verifies the cash count total. In the event of an error, can accurately and effectively investigate the discrepancy and correct it.
- Demonstrates the ability to accurately strap the sorted currency by denomination and is effective in facing any extra loose currency.
- At the end of each count and shift accurately lists currency by denomination and verifies the totals on the cash report.
- Consistently picks up Bingo pull tab winners from the main and back cages. Accurately logs each pull tab by denomination and game on the pull tab status sheets and takes the pull tabs and log sheets to Finance.
- Consistently and accurately alphabetizes and sorts all paperwork by type and shift in each drop box.