Interact with and provided exceptional service to new and established guests enhancing their experience. Building loyalty and gaming revenue while developing current player database and recruiting new players through written and verbal communications. Enhance customer relationships by meet and greets on the casino floor, at special events, and during promotions. Must be enthusiastic, courteous with pronounced emphasis in customer service. Must assist in promotional events and issue comps based on established guidelines. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Promote the Casino gaming experience to high-valued players while ensuring highest quality theoretical attendance and maximum ROI.
* Responsible for marketing to active and inactive guests by mail and phone to further develop brand loyalty and visitation to the casino and report results of each.
* Maintain relationships and market targeted guests through personal contact to generate incremental revenue.
* Cater for the needs of the players while they are within the casino.
* Ensure players are satisfied with the services provided by the casino.
* Listen to feedback, issues, complaints, and concerns from guests and get them resolved without delay.
* Book reservations for the casino’s high-valued guests [Rewards Tiers 1 and 2, Elite and Executive Players Club Members].
* Coordinate all special events organized by the casino towards attracting new clients.
* Must be knowledgeable of and be able to explain all games offered at Tuscany Suites & Casino including table games, slot, and video reel machines.
* Collaborate with Management and support departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Assist Players Club with daily operations and promotions when possible.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & POSITION REQUIREMENTS
* Must be reliable, efficient and have knowledge of all computer systems (including Microsoft Office) and Marketing operations. (Casino Marketing Players Tracking System knowledge preferred but not required).
* Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality of customer as well as company information.
* Minimum 1 year experience as a Casino Host or Guest Service experience preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal, guest service, leadership, communication, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills are required.
* Possess outstanding skills in communication, both oral and written. (Bilingual preferred but not required)
* Possess a likeable and professional demeanor.
* Possess jovial and positive outlook, which invariably rub off positively on clients.
* Ability to manage players and their needs.
* Ability to multitask and get several assignments completed within a short time.
* College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
* Must be able to obtain Nevada Gaming Card – Title 31 training.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
* Work may be performed in areas, which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy, dimly lit, or brightly illuminated.
* Work is performed in an office environment and on the casino floor (must be able to work in a smoke-filled environment).
* Interaction with co-workers and guests in work area is typical.
* Needs to be flexible and work wherever required.
* Must be able to work any necessary hours, including late nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Must be able to work with a team as well as independently.
* Requires ability to use office equipment.
* Requires normal mobility, to include walking, standing, reaching overhead, and bending over, pushing/pulling of file cabinet drawers, lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling of 25lbs minimum, light grasping with both hands; prolonged standing/sitting and working at computer monitor.
see above for details