Located just minutes away from the excitement of the glittering Las Vegas Strip, Tuscany Suites & Casino provides guests with a relaxing getaway perfect for business travelers, a long weekend with friends, or your next family vacation. We are looking for a Cage Cashier that is responsible for accommodating guests with cash and credit transactions while maintaining protection of company assets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Cash out of chips from customers playing table games.
* Paying of Quicket Tickets (TITO’s)
* Processing of customer’s cash advances.
* Cashing and processing of Traveler’s Checks.
* Cashing of Personal Checks and Payroll checks.
* Handling of both Front Money / Safekeeping deposits and withdrawal requests.
* Prepare fills for table games.
* Payoff of jackpots given to cage by slot GSR’s.
* Cashing of Race and Sports book tickets when sports book is closed.
* Assisting vendors in disbursement and receipt of assigned employee banks and revenue
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED required. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. Must be able to work in an environment with exposure to secondhand smoke and high noise levels. Previous cash handling experience preferred.
see above for details