Located just minutes away from all of the excitement of the glittering Las Vegas Strip and Las Vegas Convention Center, Tuscany Suites & Casino provides guests with a relaxing getaway perfect for business travelers, a long weekend with friends or your next family vacation. We are looking for a Part Time Casino Barback that will provide friendly and excellent service to every guest as well as keep the casino bar area clean and stocked at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for ensuring a consistent flow of services to guest and cocktail servers by assisting bartender with their job functions.
* Knowledge of Beers, wines, liquors and non-alcoholic products including dry goods.
* Knowledge of tapping and removing beer kegs.
* Knowledge of SNHD protocol.
* Communicate effectively with management for any product missing or out of date.
* Collaborate with management team and bartenders to perform regular inventories, ascertain par levels for items and compile weekly orders.
* Maintains the cleanliness and appearance of the bar tops, bar wells, floors, coolers and related job storage.
* Maintains par stock levels during and before end of shift.
* Process all requisition from beverage vendors and/or any warehouse confirming all items were properly ordered and received.
* Distribute all orders to the appropriate locations.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift and bend.
* Perform all other job related duties as requested.
* Must be able to work a variety of shifts.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Recommended Casino Barback experience but not required. Must be 21 years old. Must have or be able to acquire a valid NV Health Card, TAM and Non-Gaming Card. Must be able to reach, bend, pull and lift up. Must be able to work in a environment with exposure to second hand smoke and high noise levels.
To apply, please visit https://www.tuscanylv.com/jobs/ and fill out an application or apply in person at the Human Resources Office.
see above for details