This is the job description for Bus Person.
Job Title: Bus Person
Department: Food & Beverage
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: F&B Outlet Manager/F&B Outlet Supervisor
Job Purpose: To perform a combination of duties in an efficient, quiet and effective manner which facilities food service and thereby provides a positive impression for the guest.
1. Silently and quickly carry dirty dishes from the dining room to the kitchen/dishroom.
2. Replace soiled table linens and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
3. Replenish supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware and dishes in dining room.
4. Decorate service bar and supplies it with food, such as soups, salads and desserts.
5. Replenish service bar with utensils and dishes.
6. Serve ice water and butter to patrons.
7. Clean and polish sneeze guard, glass shelves and doors of service bars and equipment such as coffee urns and
cream and milk dispensers.
8. Assist wait staff as deemed necessary by management to service guests in a timely manner.
9. Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
2. Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
3. Lift and carry things like trays of dishes.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Ability to speak and hear. Close and distance vision. Frequently lifts/carries up to 50 lbs. Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
Additional physical, visual and working requirements:
X Outdoor weather conditions
X Stand for long periods of time
X Walk extended distances
X Lift/carry 26-50 lbs.
X Able to work overtime and irregular hours
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need dictates.