In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Located just minutes away from all of the excitement of the glittering Las Vegas Strip. We provides guests with a relaxing getaway perfect for business travelers, a long weekend with friends or your next family vacation. We are looking for a full time Bar Manager that will be responsible for the entire beverage operation of the resort.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for the ordering of all supplies as necessary to support bar operations.
· Conduct monthly inventories to track monthly shortages and equipment needs.
· Oversee the cost of inventory and supplies and submit reports on a periodic basis. Review cost increases, communicate with vendors to review charges, and apply strategies to lower costs when possible.
· Responsible for the purchasing of new products for all bars and outlets including new lines of draft beers.
· Plan and organize how beverage systems will be set-up, direct and supervise employees working with beverages, and evaluate the overall effectiveness of the system.
· Analyzes and evaluates beverage department profits and loss statements and makes recommendations as to alternative courses of action.
· Practice effective cost control procedures for all operating, maintenance, and supply costs.
· Assist with proper merchandising execution to maximize sales, earnings, and customer satisfaction.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Four year college degree preferred with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a bartender. Preferred experience as a training bartender with the ability to mix drinks and knowledge of a wide variety of alcoholic drinks, including craft beer experience. Must be POS savvy and be able to work at any given shift at any time. Must be able to lift 85 lbs. Must be at least 21 years old with a valid Nevada Health and TAM cards. Must be able to work in an environment with exposure to secondhand smoke and high noise levels.