Highgate is a premier real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in U.S. gateway markets including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu. Highgate also has a key presence in Barcelona. Highgate's portfolio of global properties represents an aggregate asset value exceeding $10B and generates over $2B in cumulative revenues. The company provides expert guidance through all stages of the hospitality property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate also has the creativity and bandwidth to develop bespoke hotel brands and utilizes industry leading proprietary revenue management tools that identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive out performance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the industry's most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in London, New York, Dallas, and Seattle. Location
Overlooking the historic Key West Harbor, The Marker Key West is a luxurious compound with a sense of refuge and retreat, located in the center of it all. As The hotel is Old Town's first new build resort in over 20 years and is home to 96 tropically-inspired contemporary and luxurious guest rooms featuring luxe fabrics, plush bedding and a curated collection of art, literary works, and thoughtful local amenities.Employment Status
The Bellperson is responsible for assisting guests with luggage upon arrival and departure and accommodating guests during their stay in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.Responsibilities
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Organize and deliver luggage for tour groups
- Escort guests to rooms and familiarize them with hotel services.
- Inspect guest's room to ensure it is in order and that supplies are adequate.
- Explain features of the room including operation of electronic devices and entertainment.
- Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures with luggage tags.
- Store, track, and deliver packages as needed.
- Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
- Deliver flowers, laundry, packages and other amenities to guestrooms.
- Assist with room changes.
- Maintain current listing of local and area attractions, special events and activities.
- Maintain list of local transportation guides, churches, sports arenas, etc.
- Assist Houseperson with guest requests.
- Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
- Provide information, maps and directions as required.
- Where applicable answer console to assist front desk agents.
- Show guestrooms and suites as needed and emphasize the hotel's amenities.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.