Serve guests in hospitable manner to ensure positive guest experience during arrival and departure.Responsibilities
- Show guests to room assisting with their luggage.
- Explain all hotel facilities, their location in the hotel, hours of operation, and answer all questions about these facilities and other hotel questions.
- Check luggage for hotel guests both for day and overnight.
- Maintain the designated station in the lobby, standing alert to be easily summoned for fronts.
- Open doors and greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bell stand, lobby and baggage room. Keep lobby door and windows clean when not busy with guests.
- Post the daily events board and entertainment board in the lobby.
- Maintain an open communication line through all shifts by proper use of intershift log.
- Deliver messages and valet to guest rooms.
- Perform pick ups and drop-offs at the airport for the guests in a timely and friendly manner and inspect vehicles.
- May perform the duties of a valet as required.
- Assist front desk with key inventory twice weekly.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Westin St. Louis boasts 255 oversized modern loft-style rooms and suites, 17,000 square feet of smart meeting space featuring natural light, and a premier downtown location. We are easily accessed via the MetroLink light rail system with a stop just outside our door. At the Westin St. Louis we offer full benefits, retirement plans and wellness incentives. Our associates receive free meals during their working hours, discounted parking and public transportation passes. Our focus is on our team's development and growth and to support this we have a tuition reimbursement program. Not only can associates work in a positive and fun environment, but our team is involved in the local community in giving back. Apply now to join our ever-growing team!We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.