Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Bell Captain is responsible for the successful operation of the Valet/Bell staff. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Trains new staff on proper Valet/Bell procedures
- Responsible for upholding Valet/Bell staff to grooming standards
- Responsible for upholding Valet/Bell staff to 4 Diamond Service Standards
- Trains staff on all Vail Resorts Brand Standards
- Provides assistance on the scheduling of Valet/Bell Staff to the Front Office Manager
- Responsible for the operation of Valet Services for special events.
- Acts as a Valet/Bell attendant on all scheduled days
- Provides guidance to the Valet/Bell team on continual improvement of the Guest Experience
- A valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record - Required
- Able to communicate effectively in English - Required
- Must be at least 21 years of age - Required
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle - Required
- Must be clean shaven with no facial hair - Required
- Able to communicate in Spanish - Preferred
- Experience on Microsoft Office - Preferred
- Experience in guest service - Preferred
The budgeted range starts at 13.25 - 16.70. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 271871