The Renaissance Midtown, located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta! We welcome you, our new Ambassadors! The face our Renaissance community family, where we dare you to be different, we strive to be bold, providing the experience you need to grow. We are delighted to offer you an energetic, professional, dare I say fun. Join our team, be our AMBASSADOR!
We are seeking a talented Bell Attendant. Our ambassadors create a space for our guest to be him or herself, we provide, independence, indigenous and intriguing experience to all Renaissance our guest. Are you ready to join the team of stars then this is the place for you, come on in.
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• 401K employer match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Marta Transit Discount
• Sage hotel & Restaurant discount & Branded Hotel Discount
• Employee Meal Discount
• Referral Incentive
Share Sage Values & Culture: At Sage we create a culture of belonging. Our team members serve with creativity, and passion. Sage associates execute unforgettable experiences and take pride in our communities. We set new standards in hospitality.Job Overview
Under general supervision, provides bell and valet services to hotel guests and ensures their satisfaction and comfort by promptly and courteously responding to their requests. Assist Doorman in meeting and greeting all guest arrivals and departures.Responsibilities
- Meet and greet all guests in all forms of transportation arriving at the hotel.
- Assist guests with retrieving their luggage from vehicles.
- Point out to guest and note existing vehicle damage on key tags in the appropriate space provided.
- Assist Doorman in escorting guests and luggage into the lobby for registration.
- Explain valet parking procedures and fees.
- Give proper directions to registration area for check-in.
- Park vehicles secure and mark key tag with location, guest name, license plate number and type of auto.
- Drive vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Give general directions and information.
- Open vehicle doors to assist guests.
- Respond to guest questions, issues and problems regarding transportation, hotel services and local events, points of interest and activities.
- Upon arrival, greets and assists guests by helping unload luggage from vehicle and transporting to their room, personally carrying the luggage or using a luggage cart.
- Professionalism and courtesy are to be extended at all times to guests, associates and vendors.
- Guests should be professionally greeted within 5 ft of your area when in public areas of the hotel.
- Associates should take initiative to offer assistance or answer questions throughout the hotel.
- Associates should always demonstrate self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm.
- Associates are equally responsible for their continuous training/personal development, especially relating to professional hospitality, technical skills and proactive approaches to solve guest or hotel concerns.
- Associates should take responsibility to formally or informally learn about other departments within the hotel.
- Associates are encouraged to offer improvement ideas and acknowledge good performance of others.
- Use empowerment to exceed associate and guest expectations and resolve conflicts.
- Associates are to work as a team helping all teammates to complete the required activities which will ensure guest satisfaction.
High School diploma or equivalentExperience
- Must have general knowledge of basic customer service skills and be fluent in oral and written English.
- Must have knowledge of local establishments, businesses and the surrounding community in general.
- Must be able to drive automatic and manuel vehicles. Must have a valid driver's license. Must have a driving record that meets the needs of our insurance carrier.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to see objects and people up close and at a distance.
- Must be able to grasp handles, carry bundles and lift packages.
- Must be able to continually push, lift and carry up to 65lbs throughout the hotel during entire shift.
Physically strenuous, prolonged standing, walking and climbing stairs, intermittent exposure to outside elements, primarily an indoor position.