Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . Location
Hotel Effie was thoughtfully designed and created by its owners to welcome all guests of Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort to a new hotel experience that exemplifies genuine southern hospitality and exceptional service wrapped in comfortable luxury that feels like coming home.
This special community offers something for everyone, from bayside activities, emerald green water, sugar-white sandy beaches, golf courses, plentiful sunshine and nights to remember during special events. Located adjacent to the Baytowne Conference Center and nestled in the heart of the world-famous Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, Hotel Effie Sandestin is a thoughtfully designed 250-room hotel, featuring a full-service spa, 20,000 sq. ft. of meeting space and signature restaurant by acclaimed two-time James Beard Award-winning Chef, Hugh Acheson. The popular community of Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort readies itself to offer a new hospitality experience in 2020. Employment Status
The Bartender is responsible for the complete set up of the bar area and the mixing of drinks for all guests and servers. Need to maintain the service and cleanliness of the bar area, ensuring quality service, guest satisfaction and control over liquor inventory. Responsibilities
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Set up the bar according to hotel standards and ensure that guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the hotel's mixing and presentation standards.
- Serve guests with all beverage requirements in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Break down bar after the completion of functions, storing liquor, supplies and equipment according to the hotel's standards.
- Follow all state liquor laws.
- Know hotel services and facilities.
- Abide by all hotel policies and safety rules.
- Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to avoid problems with intoxicated guests.
- Respond to guests' problems, complaints and accidents.
- Be familiar with all fire exit locations and fire extinguisher locations and know how to operate.
- Ensure that the bar and service areas are kept clean and tidy during service.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.