Are you seeking a challenging career in an upbeat environment that offers the opportunity to advance? If you are, then the Hotel Effie is the place for you! We offer our full time associates a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401k and hotel discounts.
The Hotel Effie, is seeking a talented Bartender to join our team of talented professionals. Our bartender associates are positioned at either the Ara Rooftop Pool & Lounge or the Ovide reastaurant.
The Hotel Effie is a beautiful, new luxury 250 room hotel located in Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. The Hotel Effie is an extraordinary treasure nestled between the white sandy beaches and emerald green water of the Gulf Coast and the living shorelines of Choctawhatchee Bay in Northwest Florida.
www.highgate.com . LocationEmployment Status
The Bartender is responsible for the complete set up of the bar area and the mixing of drinks for all guests and servers. Need to maintain the service and cleanliness of the bar area, ensuring quality service, guest satisfaction and control over liquor inventory. Responsibilities
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Set up the bar according to hotel standards and ensure that guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the hotel's mixing and presentation standards.
- Serve guests with all beverage requirements in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Break down bar after the completion of functions, storing liquor, supplies and equipment according to the hotel's standards.
- Follow all state liquor laws.
- Know hotel services and facilities.
- Abide by all hotel policies and safety rules.
- Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to avoid problems with intoxicated guests.
- Respond to guests' problems, complaints and accidents.
- Be familiar with all fire exit locations and fire extinguisher locations and know how to operate.
- Ensure that the bar and service areas are kept clean and tidy during service.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.