In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Reports To: Operations Manager
The Bartender is the face of our Resort Bars and by far one the key contributors to our Food & Beverage experience. Providing a warm welcome and equally warm farewell are key aspects of the role. Exemplary guest service and performing as a true team-player shall be provided throughout to ensure that our guests’ expectations are not just met; but exceeded! We take great pride in our team-members being attentive, efficient, and fully embracing of our company's goal to deliver the best in guest service. The bartender knows how to follow brand directives and standards to the highest level. Handling guests at the bar, clearing and setting tables, serving food, handling cash and credit card charges, communicating room charges to Front Desk, serving alcohol, stocking and cleaning the bar, and coordinating guest requests are the primary functions of the job.
• Taking food and beverage orders in our bars and restaurant outlets
• Setting up, cleaning and stocking the Bar
• Conduct wine service
• Cocktail making, executing to recipe
• Expedite and serve guest Food & Beverage orders with knowledge, efficiency and enthusiasm!
• Upsell Food & Beverage orders for the Bar & Restaurant outlets
• Perform suggestive selling techniques
• Handle cash / credit card / in-house room account transactions through Micros POS systems with care and efficiency
• Coordinating room charges for in-house and local guests with the Resort Front Desk
• Banquet setup, service & tear-down
Clear and reset tables, replenish condiments and conduct routine cleaning/re-stocking
of bar back areas
• Assisting in inventory taking
• Participate in a guest daily events activities as hosted at the Bar
• Assist with managing tablescapes and dining décor setup and service for any weekly
activities and functions. Serve and host cocktail party service for our guests.
• Provide barista service at our automated coffee station in the Restaurant, creating and
serving drinks to recipe with energy and enthusiasm as guests prepare for their dive day!
• Working with a front desk responding efficiently to guest requests in keeping with the
company's standards and service philosophy
Qualifications & Abilities
• 3+ years experience in a Bartending and/or Server position, preferably in a 4-5 star
• Experience with and good understanding of Micros POS
• A positive, outgoing, and buoyant attitude and a radiant smile! You understand
attentive guest engagement in addition to being a team-player
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
• Caribbean, Overseas, remote Resort or Cruise Ship experience an asset
• Standing for most of duration of shift lifting, and cleaning
• You can comfortably lift a 20lt beer keg
• You can comfortably lift a case of bottled beer, wine or spirits
• Ability to relocate overseas and produce a clean valid police clearance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All
personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Footnote: This position may be located in any one of two Caribbean Resort Destinations. We encourage all applicants to only apply if they are comfortable with remote Resort living.
|Address||4127 5th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL, 33713 View map|