In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
REPORTS TO: Director of Food and Beverage
Responsible for set-up, mixing of drinks, service and clean-up of bar area and providing prompt and courteous food and beverage services to restaurant customers while ensuring quality service, guest satisfaction and the achievement/maintenance of company standards and profit maximization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
· Greet and take food and drink orders from restaurant customers, serving the orders and accommodating special needs/requests. Remains attentive to the customers throughout the entire dining experience, adhering to or exceeding service standards as established by the restaurant at all times.
· Make and serve drinks to guests and cocktail servers following established guidelines, procedures and policies regarding beverage and safety controls as prescribed by company standards.
· Perform all guest contact activities in a cordial, efficient and professional manner; maintaining a commitment to guest satisfaction.
· Check customer's identification to confirm that the customer is of drinking age.
· Ring guest checks; collect cash and process credits and room charges in the exact manner outlined by company policies and procedures.
· Complete liquor requisitions and supply lists.
· Know and comply with state liquor laws, obtain Tips certification.
· Ensure established pars are maintained.
· Perform all side work duties according to side work schedules
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Education: High school education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Three - Six months in a food/beverage services environment or establishment
Skills and Abilities:
· Able to mix cocktails/drinks correctly.
· Provide exceptional service to all guests.
· Able to multitask and handle all the equipment especially in a bar that uses modern technology.
· Must have manual coordination to punch buttons, grasp items in hand, and to balance and carry trays loaded with food and beverages.
· Able to read, speak and understand English.
· Communicate information and hotel services to management, staff, and guests.
|Address||1403 Irving St., Rahway, NJ, 7065 View map|