You will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will be responsible for greeting guests, taking orders, serve food and beverages, and checking on guest satisfaction. You will use the freedom to go beyond to turn guest interactions into moments of magic.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests into Starbucks
- Share your knowledge and recommendations of the food & beverage menus to our guests, including seasonal items
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond and take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Create memorable experiences with your welcoming personality by genuinely relating to guests and associates
- Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests
- Multi-task with an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it's also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Must meet the legal age requirement to serve alcohol. Previous experience passionately providing food and beverage service to others preferred.
- Knowledge. Alcohol service and Food Handler certifications are required. Familiarity of restaurant terminology and food service techniques preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a "people person" who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.
- Food Handler Certification Required
Revive your spirit and find your balance at The Westin at The Woodlands. Situated in the heart of The Woodlands, TX, our stunning, contemporary hotel overlooks Waterway Square and sits just steps from the upscale shopping, fine dining and world-class entertainment of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. Keep your workout on track in our WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio or enjoy a refreshing dip in our shimmering outdoor infinity pool. Weddings and corporate meetings find their home in more than 28,000 square feet of versatile meeting and event space. Coupled with thoughtful planning services and innovative catering menus, our Houston hotel helps you craft dynamic events in The Woodlands, TX. Our hotel guest rooms feature the latest technology, modern amenities and personalized touches like the Westin Heavenly® Bed and the spa-like Heavenly® Bath. Indulge yourself with an in-room massage from Zeel Spa®. Here at Westin we position guests for relaxation and productivity during your stay in Houston.Company Introduction
Our team members are the true soul of our company. We think differently. About travel, but also about the ways in which we deliver on our promise to engage, delight, awaken and challenge our team members as well as our guests. We are deeply committed to the foundation of core values that molds our interactions with everyone we encounter - our guests, our clients, our team and our communities. We create engaging, impactful environments that connect people and place, awaken the spirit, and allow team members with talent, integrity and heart to thrive. We believe our team members are the true soul of our company. We invite you to join us on this journey.