Loveland Embassy Suites Job Description Profile:
Bonus Eligible: No
Direct Reports: No
Reports To: Banquet Manager or All Purpose Manager
Equipment: Uniform Primary Purpose:
The primary purpose of the Banquet Bartender is to provide guests with an excellent bar experience during banquet events. Work Per formed:
The Banquet Bartender will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
Qualifications: Required Prior Experience:
- Mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages while following standard recipes to ensure established control systems are followed ;
- Promote food and beverage sales;
- Provide exceptional service to guests by promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests ;
- Perform side duties such as cleaning, garnish preparation, miscellaneous preparation, stocking, etc ;
- Ensure all alcohol is removed from counters and tables prior to closing time, complete closing duties ;
- Ensure cleanliness of the bar ;
- Comply with all liquor laws, health regulations, and company policies ;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Previous customer service experience Preferred Prior Experience:
6 months of bartending experience
Prior bar and/or restaurant experience Preferred Education:
High School diploma or equivalent Required Licenses/ Certification:
Food Safety certificate or complete training during initial 90 days.
Alcohol certification or complete training during initial 90 days. Physical:
Ability to lift, pull and push up to 50 pounds.
Ability to bend and squat repeatedly
Ability to walk and stand for duration of scheduled shift Other:
Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, nights , weekends and holidays. Starting Compensation
In addition to competitive compensation packages, all Atrium Associates are eligible for commissions for referred and booked hotel business, 401(k) Retirement Savings plan with company match and travel discounts.
Full-Time Associates are also eligible for employer-sponsored health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance; life insurance; short-term / long-term disability insurance; tuition reimbursement; paid / unpaid time off and paid sick leave for Colorado residents.
Our associates and leaders are driven every day to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
For more information click HERE or copy and paste the link below in your browser.
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
See Job Description.