Normal Marriott Job Description Profile:
Bonus Eligible: No
Direct Reports: No
Reports To: Banquet Manager or All Purpose Manager
Equipment: Uniform Primary Purpose:
The primary purpose of the Banquet Associate is to provide guests with an excellent banquet experience. Work Performed:
The Banquet Associate will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
Qualifications: Preferred Prior Experience:
- S et up / breakdown banquet meeting space per Banquet Event Order instructions , including tables, table complements (salt, pepper, sugar, breadsticks, etc.), table linens, table settings, center pieces, dishes, audio-visual equipment, and all other event provisions;
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of banquet spaces , before, during and after event s ;
- Maintain communication with the guest contact person for guest needs and provide excellent customer service to all guests ;
- Serve all food and beverages to guests per company standards ;
- Observe Health Department guidelines for food handling and sanitation ;
- Manage audio-visual equipment during events ;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
6 m onths s erving experience for medium to large groups Preferred Education:
High School diploma or equivalent Required Licenses/ Certification:
Food Safety certificate or complete training during initial 90 days.
Alcohol certification or complete training during initial 90 days. Physical:
Ability to lift, pull and push up to 50 lbs.
Ability to bend and squat repeatedly Ability to walk and stand for duration of scheduled shift Other:
F lexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
See Job Description.