North Charleston Embassy Suites Job Description Profile:
Bonus Eligible: No
Direct Reports: No
Reports To: Banquet Manager or All Purpose Manager
Equipment: Uniform Primary Purpose:
The primary purpose of the Banquet Bartender is to provide guests with an excellent bar experience during banquet events. Work Per formed:
The Banquet Bartender will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
Qualifications: Required Prior Experience:
- Mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages while following standard recipes to ensure established control systems are followed ;
- Promote food and beverage sales;
- Provide exceptional service to guests by promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests ;
- Perform side duties such as cleaning, garnish preparation, miscellaneous preparation, stocking, etc ;
- Ensure all alcohol is removed from counters and tables prior to closing time, complete closing duties ;
- Ensure cleanliness of the bar ;
- Comply with all liquor laws, health regulations, and company policies ;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Previous customer service experience Preferred Prior Experience:
6 months of bartending experience
Prior bar and/or restaurant experience Preferred Education:
High School diploma or equivalent Required Licenses/ Certification:
Food Safety certificate or complete training during initial 90 days.
Alcohol certification or complete training during initial 90 days. Physical:
Ability to lift, pull and push up to 50 pounds.
Ability to bend and squat repeatedly
Ability to walk and stand for duration of scheduled shift Other:
Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, nights , weekends and holidays.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
See Job Description.