Dallas Fort Worth Embassy Suites
Bonus Eligible: No
Direct Reports: No
Reports To: Banquet Manager or All Purpose Manager
The primary purpose of the Banquet Associate is to provide guests with an excellent banquet experience.
TheBanquetAssociatewill be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
• Set up/ breakdownbanquet meeting space per Banquet Event Order instructions, including tables, table complements (salt, pepper, sugar, breadsticks, etc.),table linens, table settings,center pieces, dishes,audio-visual equipment, and all otherevent provisions;
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of banquet spaces, before, during and afterevents;
• Maintain communication with the guest contact person for guest needsand provide excellent customer service to allguests;
• Serve all food and beverages to guests per companystandards;
• Observe Health Department guidelines for food handling andsanitation;
• Manageaudio-visual equipmentduringevents;
• Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents,injuriesand unsafe work conditions to management;and
• Any and allother work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Preferred Prior Experience:
6monthsserving experiencefor medium to large groups
High School diploma or equivalent
Required Licenses/ Certification:
Food Safety certificate or complete training during initial 90 days.
Alcohol certification or complete training during initial 90 days.
Ability to lift, pull and push up to 50lbs.
Ability to bend and squat repeatedly Ability to walk and stand for duration of scheduled shift
Flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings,nights,weekendsand holidays.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
See Job Description.